Successful Seattle tech veteran and serial entrepreneurial team – funded and ready to roll – is seeking experienced back end engineers to join our new crew of smart folks to work together building a high-performance, high-volume cloud platform that will change the way people and businesses communicate.
You will play an essential role in our Backend-as-a-Service engineering practice, implementing a world-class cloud service that will be providing content/context services to tens of millions of simultaneous users.
- Develop high performance back end services
- Collaborate with a small, autonomous team of developers and designers to innovate on cloud services
- Help your team creatively solve problems
- Learn – a lot – about building a business and building platforms
- Enjoy being part of creating very cool, high-performance, consumer-facing technology that will be used by people you know – powered by a highly visible platform
- You are a rock solid developer, with either rich full stack or BaaS engineering experience
- You write readable, maintainable, high-performance code
- You have worked successfully in small teams in an Agile/LEAN environment
- You are truly interested in working at an exciting startup, working hard, taking ownership and learning a lot
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high-quality code and apps
- You communicate really well with team members
- You are proud of your work, and are passionate about what you do
- You live in the Seattle area (sorry, these are not remote positions – but possibly later on)
- You do not smoke or vape cigarettes/tobacco
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Interest and ability to learn other programming languages, as needed
Individual candidates only – no contract shops, no agencies, no recruiters please.
Compensation commensurate with experience and ability
Contract-to-perm is possible
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume or LinkedIn profile.